Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dear Shallow Whore From FB- Suck my Dick.

Real Talk From Austin Texas by way of Lubbock. 

I was gone give it some time before I wrote this blog since my last one was so fuckin controversial.  I genuinely gave my self the "Simmer down bitch" pep talk so that I could be- you know- classy about the shit(thanks AK).  But you know the response from the moderator.  Fuck That.  I really want to open with this song, because as my Girl Betty pointed out- you you can basically interchange the word "gangsta' and "lady"  in this song and it means the same.  I would also replace the N word for something like debutante because i just don't care for it an find it offensive.   

So listen to the words of this song you fuckin washed up has been and know that I'm not fuckin around and if I ever see you again I will punch you in the face.  You keep my fucking kids name out of your mouth, or you will be sorrier than you have ever been.  I have like eleventy lawyers in my family/friendship- so Ima tell you like I told Mr. Ex Gangsta Divorcee when he thought he could fuck with me- it will cost me zero legal dollars to fucking assault(and/or divorce) you.  And!  Lucky me- I'll bat  my eyes at some sucker to get any other expenses that might be incurred taken care of- which is way easier for me than you- who by the way is like 6 years younger THAN MY MOTHER. 

You wanna go there with me about the example I'm leading?  Why don't I post the pictures of your 16 year old walking around ACL in a bikini and low slung skirt that showed her twat- smoking, drinking, and getting high in front of you while you joked about it.  By no means am I prude or a tee-totaler, but I gaur-en-goddam-tee you you my daughter shows up like that while she lives under my roof- thinking she's grown, she can change her clothes and her attitude or she can pack her shit.  Or maybe we can talk about how your left your "beautiful daughter" drunk as fuck (you and her both) so you could chase a married man with the express purpose of getting laid. 

But!  the coup de grace of all this fucked non-sense was this shit.

  " And as far as being in an ugly space. thank god i am not. Just saying that men treat you as you ask them to treat you. period. i guess maybe that outfit just looks better on me. ha ha ha." 

Combined with this:

"I completely agree. rock on you miserable souls. so glad i am not apart of your "reality". What a sad way to live life. trash breeds trash." 

Are you fucking kidding me right now?  If I contained a fucking monochrome of patience I would fucking pick your fucking ramblings apart motherfucking syllable by syllable.  As it turns out(and not surprisingly) I can boil down your simple minded shit in  maaaybe 5 bullet points- cause you know I learned something besides getting married in college:

- You look better?  Nice try almost 50 yr old pussy and that's fun and new to make  a fat joke.   oh? what did cosmo tell you being a size 8 at 5'9 after 6 years of intensive hormonal infertility treatment and finally having the baby that destroyed what was left of her marriage  was fat? way to think for yourself Ms. Middle age spread.  Fuck you- I was smart enough to have 1- I'll spring back.

-Men treat me the way ask them to?  Oh look!  We agree- the difference between you and I is that I'm actually ok with it.  I ain't playing no games or fucking fronting like you.  And I'm not some fucking busted ass cougar that thinks I have anything in common w/ a fucking man that's 15 yrs younger than me(which for the record would be 20)

-trash breeds trash- this is a fun new phrase you and the rest of your racist ass Louisiana faux debs dusted off.  All I shall say is that someone that is truly worth hearing doesn't need 40 people that didn't even fucking know her to validate her.  She doesn't need to bring in an innocent 4 yr old into the fray because her arguments have merit.  And reality is living her own life instead of the hearsay of another persons, because she can form her own motherfucking non-reactionary opinion. Maybe you should re-think the family tree of trash.  I'll bet your mommy told you nice girls didn't do 'that' too. Fuck you hypocrite. 

Oh look-that's only 3! Surprise- Surprise.  Thats. My.word
R

No comments:

Post a Comment